Fall scents are here!!!

Burning Instructions and Safety

Burning tips for HHCC soy candles...

     Always remove all packaging before burning (ribbons, tags, string, etc.)

     The first time you light your HHCC soy candle, trim the wick to less than 1/4" and burn for 2-3 hours.  Your candle will "remember" the first burn.  If you snuff it too soon, this causes the wax to tunnel down around the wick and leave a rim of unmelted wax around the container.

     Always trim the wick to less than 1/4" before lighting the candle.  This ensures a smooth, non-flickering flame and will make the candle last much longer.   We recommend burning our 8 oz and 16 oz candles for about 3 hours at a time.

     Do not burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time.  The glass jar will become very hot.  We only use heat resistant glass jars specially made for candles.

     Set a timer if you think you may forget to snuff your candle.

     Soy wax is a natural, biodegradable and non-toxic.  Use within one year.  Your soy candle may develop a yellow or brownish tint or may fade over time.   This won't affect the scent or performance of your soy candle.  We do not use any UV inhibitors.

    We recommend using and enjoying your HHCC soy candles within one year.  If you plan to "save" your candle and store it...don't buy soy.  Buy regular paraffin candles.

SAFETY PRECAUTIONS...

     NEVER leave candle unattended.  Keep candle away from kids and pets.  Keep candle away from flammable objects such as curtains, walls, plants, etc.  Only burn on a sturdy level surface.  Only burn your candle on a fire resistant surface.  Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.  Stop using candle when only 1/4 inch of wax remains.